~~Ajahn Sumedho, “The Gift of Gratitude”
I am truly thankful for all those who are in my life. . . my loving and devoted parents, my dear supportive friends, and wise teachers.
Life is nothing without love, compassion, and faithful companions.
Deep gratitude and prostrations to you all.
- Do we really go anywhere? (mindfulbalance.org)
- When one does not understand death, life can be very confusing. (joanwong.wordpress.com)
- Seeing things as they really are (mindfulbalance.org)
- Stress is in the mind (mindfulbalance.org)
- Gratitude (fragmentsofragments.wordpress.com)
- Staying Thankful (psychicsource.com)
- The Top 10 Habits of Grateful People…Even In Tough Times (lifehack.org)
- Be Thankful – Author Unknown (kosmothinking.wordpress.com)