Here is a visualization from http://www.mindbodygreen.com.
I don’t use a lot of visualizations other than Yoga Nidra but for some, using more senses in their meditation and stress reduction can help one go deeper into their practices.
Check it out and leave us a post so we know if it is helpful.
- Healing journey Monday: the restful effect of yoga nidra (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Leap: My Yoga and Creative Focus Class at NYU (christainnewyork.com)
- The Subtle, Simple Power of Yoga Nidra (ayusoma.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Care for the Caregiver: Progressive Muscle Relaxation (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Best Android apps for meditation and relaxation (androidauthority.com)
- Relieving stress by sleeping with the troops (justherejustnow.wordpress.com)
- How daydreaming will improve your breastfeeding experience….. (pipermartin.wordpress.com)
- Teacher Interview: Julie Rader (thegreenyogimb.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Business Series: Lotus Living Arts Studio of Concord (stevesthinkingspace.wordpress.com)
- Body Mind Spirit In Action (joyofspa.com)