I’ve even given you some links to Youtube videos and a sneak peak of Mark Thornton’s work Meditation in a NY Minute.
So, how it changed your practice?
Do you have a daily practice?
Share via the poll or comments below this post.
Let us know what works, doesn’t work, what helps and what makes it a tougher struggle. . .
- Happiness and the words of Thich Nhat Hanh (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
- Following the Breath – Thich Nhat Hanh (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Who is Thich Nhat Hanh? (sluggerotoole.com)
- More Meditation Flashmob (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- quote du jour ~thich nhat hanh – miracles (pathwriter.wordpress.com)
- Gathas – Setting Our Attention and Intention (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Thich Nhat Hanh and Karl Jaspers (anemix4.wordpress.com)
- Contemplations for Practice: Living Buddha, Living Christ ~ Thich Nhat Hanh (dhamma4mama.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration from Thich Nhat Hanh on Mindful Living (liveloveveg.wordpress.com)