Still not satisfied that meditation can benefit you in a whole bodied, interpersonal, spiritual way?
Here is more proof:
Check out the New to Meditation? Category for simple meditation practices, teachings, inspiration.
Just 2 minutes makes a difference.
Practice any where, any how, any way. . . but do it.
Count out the next 4 breaths. When that’s done, do it again. If your mind wanders, go back to number 1 and start over. No big deal. No big drama. Just do it and be with your breath.
It’s how most of us start the journey. . .
- Meditate Throughout Your Busy Day in 3 Not-So-Calm Places (massageenvy.com)
- New to Meditation? Where to start? (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- New to Meditation? Lovingkindness Meditation (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Taming the Monkey Mind: Days 6 & 7 (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- What is Meditation? (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Meditation in My Car (shaevere.wordpress.com)
- “You’re aware that you’re aware” (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Without Judgment (cafetoque.com)
- Meditation for Anxiety Relief (everydayhealth.com)