Another great way to spend a weekend in March. . . cost of access for the retreat $85.00, well worth a full weekend’s worth of teachings from Ani Pema. This retreat took place in October 2011 at the Omega Institute in NY.
What a wonderful way to experience the teachings and the sangha at home, during times you can carve out to be fully present to them. We all don’t have the ability to fly across the country for every retreat, but today we can share in the experience via programs like this, podcasts, etc. Won’t you join in?
Online Retreat with Pema Chödrön
- How do we work skillfully with rough times?
- How do we transform our lives during times of upheaval and unpredictability?
- How do we broaden our tolerance for uneasiness?
These and related questions are explored in detail by Pema Chödrön during this three-day retreat.
When we’re going through a challenging period, Pema teaches, we all need to find ways to tap into our inherent strength and courage. When we access that brave heart within, answers to those hard questions arise on their own quite naturally.
Pema Chödrön’s message to us is as simple as it is bold: We can do it! And we can all do it beautifully.
The online retreat includes:
- Full access to on-demand video from the three-day event until March 31, 2012.
- No Time Like the Present to Start (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Pema Chodron: You Can Teach an Old Dog New Tricks. (elephantjournal.com)
- Being a bodhisattva. . . (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- The Wisdom of No Escape (kenyatta2009.wordpress.com)